Get Current Timestamp

I created a simple workflow to copy the current timestamp (In seconds or milliseconds) to clipboard.

Useful as a developer!

http://cl.ly/001g0F3K0e2R

Usage

timestamp - Copies current time in seconds to clipboard

timestampm - Copies current time in milliseconds to clipboard

timestamp <timestamp> - Converts timestamp to readable date

Feedback

Let me know if theres any problems or feature requests! Cheers.

Edited by MattCheetham

I created a simple workflow to copy the current timestamp (In seconds or milliseconds) to clipboard.

Useful as a developer!

http://cl.ly/1k3M2A2F3J1R

Usage

timestamp - Copies current time in seconds to clipboard

timestampm - Copies current time in milliseconds to clipboard

Feedback

Let me know if theres any problems or feature requests! Cheers.

I haven't looked at yours yet but another addition I find really useful to add to this is.. in the timestamp extension I made for Alfred 1, you could grab current timestamp, or pass a timestamp to it and it would read that and convert it to a human readable date/time. That would be super useful as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't looked at yours yet but another addition I find really useful to add to this is.. in the timestamp extension I made for Alfred 1, you could grab current timestamp, or pass a timestamp to it and it would read that and convert it to a human readable date/time. That would be super useful as well.

Dave, I just came across your comment and thought you might want to check out the workflow I submitted last week for converting between UTC timestamps and various human readable datetime strings. I'm actually finding it ridiculously useful!

Datetime Format Converter - Convert between unix timestamps and datetime strings