Upload to imgur 1.2

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to take and upload a screenshot if no file is selected?

Right now there is no plan to automate that but thank you for your suggestion. Noted. :)

Thanks very much for this workflow, but I would like to point out one bug that I've discovered, and I'm wondering if there's any way to fix it. The output of this workflow (whatever gets copied to the clipboard) contains a superfluous line break following the url.

The expected output is:

But the actual output is:

Thank you. I'll fix it ASAP.

• 3 months later...

Thanks very much for this workflow, but I would like to point out one bug that I've discovered, and I'm wondering if there's any way to fix it. The output of this workflow (whatever gets copied to the clipboard) contains a superfluous line break following the url.

The expected output is:

But the actual output is:

Thank you. I'll fix it ASAP.

Hello! I just wanted to remind you that this issue still has not been fixed. I was wondering if you are still planning to fix it? In any case, thank you once again for this excellent workflow.

• 5 months later...

Hi, thanks for making this script. 

I deleted the old workflow, restart my computer, download and install the new one, but it doesn't work for me. 

I can see a message showing "upload to imgur", but I couldn't find the uploaded URL and the image doesn't show up in my Imgur. 

Could anyone help? Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Carlos,

I would really love to use your workflow; however, it currently doesn't seem to be working with Alfred v3.0.1[671]. The popup that the link is ready still comes up, but no image is uploaded to my imgur account, nor is a link copied to the clipboard. Thanks if you have time to take a look at it!

Hey Carlos,

I would really love to use your workflow; however, it currently doesn't seem to be working with Alfred v3.0.1[671]. The popup that the link is ready still comes up, but no image is uploaded to my imgur account, nor is a link copied to the clipboard. Thanks if you have time to take a look at it!

As far as I could check it seems imgur is not accepting this way of uploading an image.

• 7 months later...