Spotify Mini Player: Control your Spotify library at your fingertips

3 minutes ago, friedmilk said:

Oh, sorry! I was being unclear. I meant to say that I'm not being able to run anything in Spotify mini anymore. Alfred is running just fine. Whenever I try to play a song from Spotify mini it just launches the Spotify desktop app and nothing happens. After the Spotify desktop app has started and I'm trying to play songs using Spotify mini it doesn't do anything either. I am connected to my account and I can browse around in Spotify mini, but it doesn't want to play anything.

ok, please send debug zip file as I mentioned in my previous update

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this!

Just wondering: I'm wanting to create a database to manage 350 of my playlists (making sure they're up to date, etc) Is there a way to export info from the app to something like Google Sheets? I guess I'd like to get the Playlist Title, A Link so it opens in Spotify, When last updated into GSheets.

Cheers!

3 minutes ago, Mike Outram said:

Thanks for this!

Just wondering: I'm wanting to create a database to manage 350 of my playlists (making sure they're up to date, etc) Is there a way to export info from the app to something like Google Sheets? I guess I'd like to get the Playlist Title, A Link so it opens in Spotify, When last updated into GSheets.

Cheers!

there is no export function, but all your data is stored locally in a SQLite dB, so you can eventually export from that.

Thanks, I can get that to play the playlist, but is there a way to do that and open the Spotify player as well, or would I just have to switch apps? I'm wanting to see the playlist to update it, rather than hear it. I can do it by opening the URI in terminal in Alfred but I get the feeling I'm doing some unnecessary steps there. Basically what I want to do it the same as if I pasted in the URI into the Spotify search tab where it opens the playlist but doesn't play it.

13 minutes ago, Mike Outram said:

Thanks, I can get that to play the playlist, but is there a way to do that and open the Spotify player as well, or would I just have to switch apps? I'm wanting to see the playlist to update it, rather than hear it. I can do it by opening the URI in terminal in Alfred but I get the feeling I'm doing some unnecessary steps there. Basically what I want to do it the same as if I pasted in the URI into the Spotify search tab where it opens the playlist but doesn't play it.

The best way is to go to the playlist in the workflow, and then choose open in spotify:

1081067331_Screenshot2020-04-27at14_28_13.thumb.png.38b734022ccf8b25c18794d4886dc449.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!

I wanted to ask how I can modify the *amount* of volume increase and decrease? A friend of mine tweaked the workflow in Alfred for me in the past (I'm not a coder, but I can change a line of script if you tell me where and what to change it to :D ), but I have a new Mac now. Whenever I press my hotkeys for increasing or decreasing the volume, it changes by WAY too much. I want smaller steps.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, JustMeJulia said:

Hi there!

I wanted to ask how I can modify the *amount* of volume increase and decrease? A friend of mine tweaked the workflow in Alfred for me in the past (I'm not a coder, but I can change a line of script if you tell me where and what to change it to :D ), but I have a new Mac now. Whenever I press my hotkeys for increasing or decreasing the volume, it changes by WAY too much. I want smaller steps.

Thanks!

Simply go in settings (invoke workflow spot_mini and this is the last option):

1801818906_Screenshot2020-05-14at17_16_25.thumb.png.4349fc7678f310b96847f2f68eb568e4.png

8 minutes ago, vdesabou said:

Simply go in settings (invoke workflow spot_mini and this is the last option):

Ahhh! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Of course. I had fiddled with this before but couldn't really hear a difference. Now I set it to 8% and lo and behold, it's exactly what I needed. Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi! I was wondering if anyone could help me with a simple scenario - I am hoping to be able to add a song to my music ("Your Music", or equivalently, "liking" a song") in just one command.

I was hoping I could just type "add" (which does bring up two options) but I can't figure out how to make either of them map directly to liking the song and adding to "your music". One of the options says "add to alfred playlist or your music" but I couldn't figure out how to make that option go to Your music (though I was able to make it add to a playlist I set as the alfred playlist, but I don't want that). The other option is to add to a playlist, and then one command later "add to your music" shows up as an option you can pick.

Is there a way to do this in one command?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doesn't seem like the workflow "updates", when I create and delete new playlists in spotify. 

E.g. I deleted a playlist and created another, the deleted playlist still displays in alfred, while the newly created doesn't register at all.

Can the author help with this :)?

3 minutes ago, Relic24 said:

Doesn't seem like the workflow "updates", when I create and delete new playlists in spotify. 

E.g. I deleted a playlist and created another, the deleted playlist still displays in alfred, while the newly created doesn't register at all.

Can the author help with this :)?

Send me an email by following this link

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've been searching but have not found how I can do the following in the Spotify Mini Player workflow:

If I've made a row of selections like:

spot_mini Fleet Foxes > Browse Artist > Related Artists

I've not found a way to revert back step-by-step so that I can choose some other action on Fleet Foxes or do another action in spot_mini.

I always seem to have to empty the Alfred search field and typ spot_mini again.

Does anyone know of a way, shortcut, how I can do these steps:

spot_mini Fleet Foxes > Browse Artist > Related Artists

spot_mini Fleet Foxes > Browse Artist >

spot_mini Fleet Foxes >

spot_mini

Thanks, Jan

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, akharrou said:

Hey I have a problem:

I just downloaded the workflow, made a spotify app, then entered in my app client id and app secret, and then did "Authenticate to Spotify", it took me to something that said: "INVALID_CLIENT: Invalid redirect URI". 

Help ?

Also where is the documentation/setup tutorial ?

You either forgot to set the redirect URI "http://localhost:15298/callback.php" or click the save button as mentioned in docs

• 3 months later...