I just discovered that the shift key is supported in many url-oriented workflows for previews.

like this movie and tv search (if you hit shift while having a movie selected it shows the movie poster and description)

Since the HTML is there, would be really nice if in addition to the "CMD to open in browser" it could support "shift to preview".

Quick Look (Shift to preview) is supported in Dash 3.3.0 with Alfred 3.

• 1 month later...

Dash 2 has been released and it improves the Dash Alfred workflow by dynamically defining keywords. This means that you can now search using "css {query}" instead of "dash css:{query}".

Is there some way to disable this behaviour? I'd like to activate the Dash workflow only when I begin my Alfred query with "dash". I got lots of docsets so the workflow is activated too often for my taste.

I'm using Alfred 3.0.3 and Dash 3.3.1.

Thanks.

Is there some way to disable this behaviour? I'd like to activate the Dash workflow only when I begin my Alfred query with "dash". I got lots of docsets so the workflow is activated too often for my taste.

I'm using Alfred 3.0.3 and Dash 3.3.1.

Thanks.

This should cause Dash to stop modifying the workflow:

1. Quit Dash

2. Right click the workflow in Alfred and choose "Edit Details" and set the Bundle Id to anything other than "com.kapeli.dash.workflow"

3. Modify the workflow and delete the extra keywords you don't want

4. Relaunch Dash