Transmit: Upload + URL to the clipboard (1.5)

Transmit: Upload + URL to the clipboard

Usage

• select a file in Finder
  • bring Alfred and type the keyword tup
  • select a Transmit favorite and hit return key

You can also use Alfred File Action to upload a file with Transmit. After selecting a file you will be prompted, within Alfred, to select a Transmit Favorite.

You can also open a Favorite in Transmit by holding fn key.

Note that you can search a Transmit favorite considering not only the its name but also its properties such as protocol, user name, address, remote path and port.

transmit_01.png

URL to the clipboard

After the upload is finished, the file URL will be copied to the clipboard. Note that the URL will depend on your Transmit Favorite Root URL setting.

What’s new 1.5

• The favorite will be opened in a new tab when it is possible
  • Added favorite details such as protocol, user name, address, remote path and port
  • Searching: favorite name and other properties

Download

Version 1.5
Release date: 14 Apr 2013
Requirement: Transmit 4.3.3
Supports Alleyoop 2
Download Now

Edited by Carlos-Sz

This is great, wish you integrated this with Transmit Favorites by bigluck. I think this would be a great extension to that workflow (http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/171-transmit-favorites-workflow/?hl=transmit)

Thanks though!

EDIT:

How do you type the ❊ symbol? I haven't seen that before so just curious.

The workflow lists Transmit Favorites as well and it can also only open a Transmit Favorite. Is there any thing else the mentioned workflow does?

The symbol was added just to prevent the user from using that Script Filter (that is used for File Action internally). :)

Ah, I didn't realize that and I didn't know I had a fn button honestly on my desktop. Sorry.

How can I change the modifier key though (from fn to...let's say ctrl or alt)

EDIT:
It let's you use the server name, server url, account username, etc. to open them, not just the favorite name

Edited by R4z3r

Ah, I didn't realize that and I didn't know I had a fn button honestly on my desktop. Sorry.

How can I change the modifier key though (from fn to...let's say ctrl or alt)

EDIT:

It let's you use the server name, server url, account username, etc. to open them, not just the favorite name

OK. You would like to find a Favorite based on other properties rather than only its name. I think it’s possible. :)

If that is possible, that would be fantastic, nonetheless though you have one of my top workflows here :)

Done. :)

Version 1.5

• The favorite will be opened in a new tab when it is possible
  • Added favorite details such as protocol, user name, address, remote path and port
  • Searching: favorite name and other properties
  • 1 year later...