The Ultimate Web Dev Workflow (Adding Codekit to Bash Script)

I've been using Jeffrey Way's Alfred workflow/bash script to quickly set up a web development enviroment, setting up folders, pulling in jQuery, then opening the project in Sublime Text and Chrome. However I'd really like to be able to append Codekit onto this workflow, so the project is added and folder monitored. I tried "/Applications/CodeKit.app/Contents/MacOS/CodeKit ." but it just opens multiple copies of Codekit without adding the project. I managed to get it to add via Applescript but then it doesn't work with the rest of the script. Any ideas on how to make this work?

P.S. This question is related to Codekit but any suggestions to how this Web Dev Workflow could be made more awesome are welcome!

I've been using Jeffrey Way's Alfred workflow/bash script to quickly set up a web development enviroment, setting up folders, pulling in jQuery, then opening the project in Sublime Text and Chrome. However I'd really like to be able to append Codekit onto this workflow, so the project is added and folder monitored. I tried "/Applications/CodeKit.app/Contents/MacOS/CodeKit ." but it just opens multiple copies of Codekit without adding the project. I managed to get it to add via Applescript but then it doesn't work with the rest of the script. Any ideas on how to make this work?

P.S. This question is related to Codekit but any suggestions to how this Web Dev Workflow could be made more awesome are welcome!

How did you manage it with AppleScript? CodeKit doesn't seem to have AppleScript support.

I got it to work through bash by specifying the app to open a folder in.

open -a /Applications/CodeKit.app/ ~/Sites/New

Would open the ~/Sites/New folder in CodeKit as a new project.

Thanks David! I was using the Open selected Finder items in application workflow to open it with Applescript. Here's what my script looks like now for anyone interested:

# Create our new project directory
cd ~/Sites && mkdir {query} && cd {query}
# Begin by copying our framework to the new folder
cp -R ~/Sites/Framework/ .
# Pull in jQuery
curl http://code.jquery.com/jquery.js > js/vendor/jquery.js
# Open our new project in Codekit
open -a /Applications/CodeKit.app/ ~/Sites/{query}
# Open our new project in Sublime Text
/Applications/Sublime\ Text\ 2.app/Contents/SharedSupport/bin/subl .
# Open in Google Chrome
open /Applications/Google\ Chrome.app index.html