Chrome Bookmarks

Frustrated with current bookmark searchers I created this with SPEED in mind. I tried out many methods and languages for creating the fastest bookmark searcher without dependencies, just plug and play. This is the final result.

This will search all of your bookmarks very quickly using fuzzy matching to easily match names and urls of your bookmarks. For instance "foo" might match "food" or "flood warning" or even "flounder" using n-gram to rank these results.

View and Contribute on Github

Direct Download

Thanks for looking!

2mo3t06.jpg

Edited by blainesch

This is exactly what I am waiting for! 

Thanks for sharing!

Chrome Bookmarks

Frustrated with current bookmark searchers I created this with SPEED in mind. I tried out many methods and languages for creating the fastest bookmark searcher without dependencies, just plug and play. This is the final result.

This will search all of your bookmarks very quickly using fuzzy matching to easily match names and urls of your bookmarks. For instance "foo" might match "food" or "flood warning" or even "flounder" using n-gram to rank these results.

Direct Download

Thanks for looking!

I would love to use it, but it doesn't work.

I am getting no results. 

Can you give me any details? What version of php is running? Any erorrs in an error log file? What chrome version you are using?

Edit: I am using PHP 5.3.15 with Chrome 31.0.1650.63. I did a fresh install of the plugin and it's working great.

Edited by blainesch
  • 2 months later...

Chrome Bookmarks

Direct Download

Thanks for looking!

2mo3t06.jpg

You appear to have some quoting/escaping issues. Only a very few queries work for me, most result in errors along these lines:

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::addChild(): unterminated entity reference dept_id=458139&newsid=12176189&PAG=461&rfi=9 in /Users/ctwise/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.220C307E-D429-4527-8E5A-27216286206C/bookmarks.php on line 40