Sync folder problem

I have no display name

After I set sync folder in my dropbox folder my custom settings of alfred app are always drops to default settings (custom settings I mean: disabled HAT in search form, custom web search queries and etc).

The settings are used only by one instance of program on one computer, I set sync folder only for settings backup not for sharing.

Thanks.

After I set sync folder in my dropbox folder my custom settings of alfred app are always drops to default settings (custom settings I mean: disabled HAT in search form, custom web search queries and etc).

The settings are used only by one instance of program on one computer, I set sync folder only for settings backup not for sharing.

Thanks.

What is the location of your sync folder?

Cheers,

Andrew

/Volumes/Macintosh HD/Dropbox/Apps/alfred/sync/mac-mini/Alfred.alfredpreferences

and

/Volumes/Macintosh HD/Dropbox/Apps/alfred/sync/mbp/Alfred.alfredpreferences

(one for macbook pro , second for mac mini)

On the Mac which it isn't working, could you temporarily quit the Dropbox app and see if it works? We have seen a few instances where the Apps folder within Dropbox is causing an issue.

Cheers,

Andrew

1) Problems are only on macbook pro.

2) Quit from dropbox also no effect.

One precision:

Iif I configured app, save settings into dropbox and use one wi-fi network f.e: at home there's no problems but when I switch to another wi-fi network f.e: at work then my settings are switch to default.

Extremely interesting about the wifi network - I'll pass that info onto Dropbox!.

Could you set the sync folder outside of Dropbox's apps folder, this usually seems to fix the issue.