1Password not working with Chrome.

After typing my keyword + the name of the site I want to connect to + hit enter, Chrome opens a new tab, tries to fill the login forms, fails then nothing happens.  

Tested it against Facebook. Failed

Tested it against Twitter. Succeed

Tested against other websites and failed most of the time.

Using Chrome 33.

After typing my keyword + the name of the site I want to connect to + hit enter, Chrome opens a new tab, tries to fill the login forms, fails then nothing happens.  

Tested it against Facebook. Failed

Tested it against Twitter. Succeed

Tested against other websites and failed most of the time.

Using Chrome 33.

Alfred simply passes a URL to OS X to open so it could be one of a few things...

1. Are you using 1Password beta? In which case, Alfred and 1Password will need to be sharing the same data You can test this by adding a new login in 1Password and ensure it shows up in Alfred's 1Password integration automatically (within 10 seconds or so).
  2. The Chrome 1Password plugin may be acting up, try reinstalling the chrome browser plugin. Is it working fine in Safari?

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Adrew, 

Thanks you for your answer. 

1°) Tested it and it is working.

2°) Reinstalled the Chrome extension. Not working. 

Experiencing what I described in my first post. On Facebook, it tries to fill to login form but fails.

I installed the Safari extension, but the site I tried to open always opened in Chrome.

So made Safari my default browser, working well with Facebook and Twitter.

In conclusion: 

Safari test : success
Chrome test : fail

Hi Adrew, 

Thanks you for your answer. 

1°) Tested it and it is working.

2°) Reinstalled the Chrome extension. Not working. 

Experiencing what I described in my first post. On Facebook, it tries to fill to login form but fails.

I installed the Safari extension, but the site I tried to open always opened in Chrome.

So made Safari my default browser, working well with Facebook and Twitter.

In conclusion: 

Safari test : success

Chrome test : fail

Using the latest version of 1Password (4.1.2 on the App Store), latest version of Alfred (2.2) and Chrome 33, I have no issues. Could you confirm versions of everything for us (aside from Chrome)?

• 2 weeks later...