How to open a website in the same tab every time?

I like using alfred but these days a lot of the apps and programs I use are in the webbrowser. I want to be able to quickly bring these to the front of the screen but whenever I try using workflow or open-url to accomplish this it opens a new tab everytime I access it. As a result if I pull up gmail 10 times in a day I end up having 10 different gmail tabs open. This is silly. How can I have alfred always open to the same tab if it's already open?

I like using alfred but these days a lot of the apps and programs I use are in the webbrowser. I want to be able to quickly bring these to the front of the screen but whenever I try using workflow or open-url to accomplish this it opens a new tab everytime I access it. As a result if I pull up gmail 10 times in a day I end up having 10 different gmail tabs open. This is silly. How can I have alfred always open to the same tab if it's already open?

This would require a custom workflow. The reason is, Alfred doesn't do anything special when opening a URL. Alfred simply passes it off the the OS and lets it handle it. Imagine dropping to a terminal and typing "open http://gmail.com". That would be the same thing. So.. in order to do this, you would need a custom workflow that would look at all the tabs you had open in your current browser of choice and more than likely use a regex or something else to determine if its the url in question opened in that tab and if so, just focus on that tab, otherwise, open the url.