Open URL Not Working

Whenever I go to open a URL, it opens the default terminal (iTerm) instead of opening the url.

I think I figured out what the problem is though. (partially)

I noticed there were two chrome images on the drop-down as you can see from this image.

Any idea on what might be causing this/how to fix it?

Whenever I go to open a URL, it opens the default terminal (iTerm) instead of opening the url.

I think I figured out what the problem is though. (partially)

I noticed there were two chrome images on the drop-down as you can see from this image.

Any idea on what might be causing this/how to fix it?

I'm really not sure, but Alfred doesn't create the browser list himself, it's given to him by OS X, so for some reason, your system has iTerm as a URL handler.

I'm going to move this to the Workflow help section as somebody may be able to help you out as to why!

Cheers,

Andrew

I'm really not sure, but Alfred doesn't create the browser list himself, it's given to him by OS X, so for some reason, your system has iTerm as a URL handler.

I'm going to move this to the Workflow help section as somebody may be able to help you out as to why!

Cheers,

Andrew

Hey Andrew!

I really appreciate the help! Here's what I've tried:

• turning off the `⌘-Click Opens Filename/URL` setting in iTerm to see if that might help.  
  • You don't think symlinks would have anything do with this do you? (Just curious).  
  • I had to reinstall Alfred when I reformatted my computer a couple weeks back.  (Should I try reinstalling it again?)

There's been some other problems but I pretty much have them all figured out.  I just haven't had time to figure this one out lately.  Help would be greatly appreciated!

-Alex

(btw, favorite app on my mac. I customized my mac to have the Ubuntu Ambience theme and made Alfred look like Sublime Text's ⌘+⇧+P . see here if you're curoius!)

Edited by AleXander