View More Visible Result Items

I would love to see Alfred provide the ability to view more than 9 visible result items-- personally, I'd like to see up to 25. I feel that this could be accomplished by using smaller type and moving the subtext under each entry to the right margin, and of course truncating it if necessary.

I would love to see Alfred provide the ability to view more than 9 visible result items-- personally, I'd like to see up to 25. I feel that this could be accomplished by using smaller type and moving the subtext under each entry to the right margin, and of course truncating it if necessary.

25 seems like kind of a large amount to request. What resolution are you using that would support a list of 25 items without making the text extremely small?

25 seems like kind of a large amount to request. What resolution are you using that would support a list of 25 items without making the text extremely small?

The size of the lines can be nearly halved by removing the subtext and placing it on the right margin. With a small reduction in font size, and if necessary an increase in the height of the Alfred window, I don't think 25 is unreasonable. I'm using the standard resolution on a 15" retina display (1440 x 900). Also, some of us might not mind small font-- I think it would add value to make this more configurable. I use unite.vim extensively when coding-- it offers similar functionality to Alfred. The result list looks like the image below. I'm not requesting Alfred take on such a Spartan appearance, but I have no trouble with the small font and think users like myself would benefit from the ability to increase the information density in Alfred's results list.

pLvqiGS.png

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting idea.

I second the idea of smaller font / removing extra space as much as possible / make it more configurable. 

While 25 is a lot (way to much for my needs) i have to admit that sometimes (5% of the time) I need more than 9 results. 

So, adding a conditional key (i.e. fn or ctrl) that would let me add/see 5 to 10 more results to the Alfred pane would be nice.

Though, resizing/repositioning might hard be to implement ... for Alfred developer  :)