FreeMind App Shows In Search But Not Quit or Force?

OS X 10.9, Alfred 2.3, FreeMind 1.0.1 (FreeMindStarter), JRE 1.7

I have a Java based application, FreeMind, that will show up in Alfred search but it will not show in the Quit or Force Quit lists. This is the first time I have experienced this with any Alfred + Quit + Mac application, Java or not. Does anyone know or have an idea what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Charlie

OS X 10.9, Alfred 2.3, FreeMind 1.0.1 (FreeMindStarter), JRE 1.7

I have a Java based application, FreeMind, that will show up in Alfred search but it will not show in the Quit or Force Quit lists. This is the first time I have experienced this with any Alfred + Quit + Mac application, Java or not. Does anyone know or have an idea what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Charlie

So you dont have this issue with any other java based applications? At first thought, I would imagine that it doesn't show up because it's not a .app but java application running through JRE. If other java applications show up though, that would kill my theory.

No issue with the handle of other java based applications that I have used. This one is .app, the others are too, e.g., PyCharm. With that said, I am fairly certain that FreeMind uses the JRE I have installed in Mac OS X. I think PyCharm is bundled with its own JRE. I'm not sure if that would make a difference.

I'll ping the FreeMind groups to see if someone else can reproduce the issue on their end.

Thanks,

Charlie