Yosemite P4: Themes Disappeared and not changeable without relaunch. [Fixed 2.4 b274]

raguay.customct

Well, one system I upgraded to Yosemite. At first, I could not change my Theme, but they were all there. Then I exited Alfred and relaunched. All the none standard themes disappeared. I sync Alfred via Dropbox with my Mac Air. The Air (10.9) is still working and shows all the themes. 

To change themes under Yosemite, you have to select the theme, exit Alfred, and relaunch Alfred.

Well, one system I upgraded to Yosemite. At first, I could not change my Theme, but they were all there. Then I exited Alfred and relaunched. All the none standard themes disappeared. I sync Alfred via Dropbox with my Mac Air. The Air (10.9) is still working and shows all the themes. 

To change themes under Yosemite, you have to select the theme, exit Alfred, and relaunch Alfred.

I'll check this out once I update to the latest 10.10... but it could be a permissions issue. Could you try quickly creating a new user account on Yosemite, switch to that user and activate the Powerpack, then try switching themes there?

Cheers,

Andrew

Hmm with a bit of playing, it looks like there is a fundamental change (or bug) with the way shared preferences (between Alfred and the Alfred Preferences app) works in the latest Yosemite release. I'm going to make some changes to work around this as I doubt this behaviour will be fixed or changed before the Yosemite GA.

What about the missing themes. I sync in Dropbox and any non-issued themes are no longer visible in the preferences. But, I see them fine on my Air (OS 10.9).

That could likely be a Dropbox issue or possible conflict if you ran Alfred before Dropbox had finished fully syncing to Yosemite. I'm not seeing an issue with that particular thing.