Flexible Handling of Contacts

Hi

I know in preferences I can set Alfred to open contacts (which is what I usually require - love the large print option) or have Alfred open the contacts application.

I recently searched for a contact, noted that one of the attributes was out of date and so wanted to open the contact and edit it.

I guessed that the Function key would provide a list of actions that could be performed on the record, as it would when it finds a file, and I could open the contact in Contacts. But it didn't.

It's quite possible that I'm missing something obvious: there is such a lot to Alfred now, and I keep discovering new things. But the option to open a contact that is presented in Alfred would be really useful. To me at least ;-)

Many thanks.

TJ

It's quite possible that I'm missing something obvious: there is such a lot to Alfred now, and I keep discovering new things. But the option to open a contact that is presented in Alfred would be really useful. To me at least ;-)

Many thanks.

TJ

You can use cmd+o on either the contact result or from within Alfred's contact viewer to open that contact in Contacts.app for editing :)