[DEPRECATED] Netflix Search Workflow

Unfortunately Netflix changed their internal API which I was relying on for searching. Looks like they are using a home grown variation on GraphQL which would be too big of a change to implement.

That is the nature of internal APIs - no guarantees are made and they are changed often.

While it might still be possible in theory to use the mobile app API (that one is still JSON last time i checked) I don't have any personal use for this workflow anymore and decided it is not worth my time and effort to maintain it.

If you would like to take over development feel free to fork it on github.

2 hours ago, atheos said:

Unfortunately Netflix changed their internal API which I was relying on for searching. Looks like they are using a home grown variation on GraphQL which would be too big of a change to implement.

That is the nature of internal APIs - no guarantees are made and they are changed often.

While it might still be possible in theory to use the mobile app API (that one is still JSON last time i checked) I don't have any personal use for this workflow anymore and decided it is not worth my time and effort to maintain it.

If you would like to take over development feel free to fork it on github.

That's fully understandable :-)

Perhaps you should edit the thread title to say it's deprecated now.

• Shark.Formax changed the title to [DEPRECATED] Netflix Search Workflow