1 Password integration problem 'unable to find 1password data' in new situation

Dear Sirs,

I have sudden challenge using Alfred.

I found very similar discussion with solution, but my case won't work it.

I use AlfredV2 with powerpack add-on on Yosemite.  And Alfred version seems 2.5 and 1password version is 5.0.

My keychain for 1password is in dropbox folder for sync with other devices.

First, in 'advanced' option, I cannot find '3rd party integration' check box as shown on the screenshot I attached below.

https://drive.google.com/a/sjku.co.kr/folderview?id=0BygCVxNLPZthTWlSOWJTZzBvY2c&usp=sharing

In the 'features' tab, clicking 1password tab, I see 'unable to find 1password data'.  I assume Alfred cannot find the data since it locates in Dropbox folder.

If anyone knows how to solve the situation, it will be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Dear Sirs,

I have sudden challenge using Alfred.

I found very similar discussion with solution, but my case won't work it.

If you've updated to 1Password 5, you'll need to download Alfred v2.5.1, which you can get by going to Alfred's Updated preferences, choosing "Pre-releases" from the bottom dropdown and updating. This pre-release provides support for 1Password 5.

You can then return to the regular updates if you're not interested in future pre-releases :)

The "Advanced" option where you need to activate the 3rd party integration is in 1Password's preferences, not Alfred's.

You'll find the step-by-step guide here:

I got a similar problem using 1password bookmarks.

I can see my 1password bookmarks in alfred settings but i can't use them in alfred search. As I type 1p and some name listed in alfred settings it suggest a google search but no 1password entries. Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thanks.

I had the same problem as above, saw my passwords in Alfred setting but searching with 1p gave me the suggestion to search in Google.

However I updated to v2.5.1(308) and now it works, so I suggest to go to update tab and check "automatically check for pre-releases" and try with that version.

Thanks,

If you've updated to 1Password 5, you'll need to download Alfred v2.5.1, which you can get by going to Alfred's Updated preferences, choosing "Pre-releases" from the bottom dropdown and updating. This pre-release provides support for 1Password 5.

You can then return to the regular updates if you're not interested in future pre-releases :)

The "Advanced" option where you need to activate the 3rd party integration is in 1Password's preferences, not Alfred's.

You'll find the step-by-step guide here:

I really appreciate, I exactly followed your advise and it finally worked.

Now I can sleep. lol.

Thanks,

I had the same problem as above, saw my passwords in Alfred setting but searching with 1p gave me the suggestion to search in Google.

However I updated to v2.5.1(308) and now it works, so I suggest to go to update tab and check "automatically check for pre-releases" and try with that version.

Thanks,

Thanks for your reply. 

Sadly, I was already on 308 as I wrote this post, so this is not gonna help me. Thanks anyways:)

Thanks for your reply. 

Sadly, I was already on 308 as I wrote this post, so this is not gonna help me. Thanks anyways:)

In Alfred's preferences, below "Enable 1Password Bookmarks" in the same preferences, is your keyword "1p"? Is the checkbox next to "Show in default results without keyword" checked? 

If you have not checked the checkbox, you should be typing "1p bookmarkname" to bring up the bookmarks. If you have checked it, your bookmarks appear in your default results without the "1p" prefix.

If this doesn't resolve your issue, please send an email to info@alfredapp com with more information and I'll be happy to help further.