Redmine workflow

screenshot.png

This workflow lets you interact with a Redmine server. It can list issues you're watching and projects you belong to, and can generate simple time-spent reports for the current day, yesterday, and current week. It also works as a dynamic bookmark system, allowing a user to jump directly to a particular issue or project in the browser.

Note that this workflow is read-only -- it can't update Redmine data, only view it.

This workflow has a single keyword, rm. When you first install the workflow, you'll only see a couple of commands, server and login. The first allows you to set the address of the Redmine server you're going to access, and the second lets you login and retrieve your API key.

Once you've logged in, a number of additional commands become available, including syncissues, projects, and timesheet. The sync command will download your account data, including your associated issues and projects. The other commands allow you to examine this data. Actioning any issue or project will open the associated Redmine page in your browser.

Download

Source

Edited by jason0x43
  • 4 months later...

This looks really useful, having desired a Redmine workflow.

However, since you posted this back in November, is there any chance this still works (with Alfred 2)? I've got it installed but typing 'rm' is not triggering anything at all, not even a Please wait or a command listing. I've had this happen with other workflows though and keep wondering if it's something with my local install or if they just don't work anymore and won't show any kind of notice.

Thanks (if you see this). :)

edit: Just noticed you have an updated version on github which seems to work... although I cannot use it yet since my redmine server uses an expired/self-signed certificate, so I have to get around that first...

Edited by nschirmer

This looks really useful, having desired a Redmine workflow.

However, since you posted this back in November, is there any chance this still works (with Alfred 2)? I've got it installed but typing 'rm' is not triggering anything at all, not even a Please wait or a command listing. I've had this happen with other workflows though and keep wondering if it's something with my local install or if they just don't work anymore and won't show any kind of notice.

Thanks (if you see this). :)

edit: Just noticed you have an updated version on github which seems to work... although I cannot use it yet since my redmine server uses an expired/self-signed certificate, so I have to get around that first...

I'll see about adding an option to disable SSL certificate chain verification on a per-server basis. I filed an issue if you'd like to add anything to it.