Call voip app on iPhone

Hi,

I have been using a very useful workflow to call numbers that are displayed on my iMac. (Calling them with the iPhone.) Workflow is called Dial with Pushdialer, by Martin Kopischke. 

Could somebody help me (with a workflow?) to call the numbers with a voip app on my iPhone? The free app (in the app store) is called Triiing and is issued by a Belgium telecom provider, Telenet. It is used to call with the iPhone using the Telenet data subscription. (Like Skype, but you don't have to buy extra credit, since i'm using mu paid Telenet subcription.)

Would be great. Thank you.

Herman/Belgium

Hi,

I have been using a very useful workflow to call numbers that are displayed on my iMac. (Calling them with the iPhone.) Workflow is called Dial with Pushdialer, by Martin Kopischke. 

Could somebody help me (with a workflow?) to call the numbers with a voip app on my iPhone? The free app (in the app store) is called Triiing and is issued by a Belgium telecom provider, Telenet. It is used to call with the iPhone using the Telenet data subscription. (Like Skype, but you don't have to buy extra credit, since i'm using mu paid Telenet subcription.)

Would be great. Thank you.

Herman/Belgium

I"m not sure that this would be possible the way your are wanting this to happen. Does Triiing have some kind of connection back to your Mac where you can trigger a dialer from your computer?