1password 5 - unable to find 1password data

I have followed the instructions as much as I could.

Turned on the 3rd party integration check in 1 password 5.  My password.agilekeychain is synced on dropbox.

What ever I try in alfred it, search automatically or manually, it isn't able to find my file.

To be really honest I haven't been able to locate the bookmarks-default.json file at all.  And also slightly unsure how to manually add the path if that's what's needed.  

Advise would be greatly appreciated.

I have followed the instructions as much as I could.

Turned on the 3rd party integration check in 1 password 5.  My password.agilekeychain is synced on dropbox.

What ever I try in alfred it, search automatically or manually, it isn't able to find my file.

To be really honest I haven't been able to locate the bookmarks-default.json file at all.  And also slightly unsure how to manually add the path if that's what's needed.  

Advise would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

Could you please fill in your registered Powerpack email address in your forum profile? Once I've been able to establish that you're a registered Powerpack user, I'll be happy to help you with this feature :)

Cheers,

Vero

• 1 month later...

I am having the exact same issue. I installed the PowerPack license and Alfred cannot find my 1 Password files and I cannot find the bookmarks-default.json file. My 1 Password data is syncing via Dropbox ... where can I find this file to link to?

I am having the exact same issue. I installed the PowerPack license and Alfred cannot find my 1 Password files and I cannot find the bookmarks-default.json file. My 1 Password data is syncing via Dropbox ... where can I find this file to link to?

Have you enabled 3rd party integration within 1Password's advanced preferences?

Yes, within the 1 Password, Preferences, Advanced.  FYI, I am running 1 Password v.5.1 from the Mac App Store. Also running OS-X 10.10.2.

Thanks for confirming that you've activated 1Password's 3rd party support in their own preferences.

Next, could you please launch your Alfred preferences to the 1Password tab?

1. Make sure the checkbox next to "Enable 1Password Bookmarks" is checked

2. Are there any bookmarks loaded in the large box?

3. Above the large box, check what keyword you're using for 1Password ("1p" is the default) and that the box next to it is unchecked.  By default, the "Show in default results without keyword" box isn't checked, so you need to type "1p" before the name of your bookmark.

Hopefully the steps above will help you get up and running. Provide answers if you're still not sure and I'll help you out further :)

Cheers,

Vero

1. done

2. no

3. "1p", box not checked.

See screenshot http://cl.ly/image/2k0X3P1G1d2a

Thanks for your help. This 1P functionality is one of the main reasons I purchased the PowerPack. Would really like to get it working.

Could you please check if 1Password's bookmarks-default.json file exists in one of the following folders in your home folder:

~/Library/Containers/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper/Data/Library/3rd Party Integration/

~/Library/Containers/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper/Data/Library/3rd Party Integration/
~/Library/Application Support/1Password 4/3rd Party Integration/

You can get to the home ~/Library folder by selecting Finder, clicking the Go menu item and holding alt. ~/Library will appear.

Cheers,
andrew