[ERROR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] Code 1

Hi,

I'm working through my first script workflow and it works as I expect, but when I look at the debug in alfred, it outputs

just before the output of the xml. I'm having a hard time finding any information regarding this. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot?

Thanks for any advice.

Hi,

I'm working through my first script workflow and it works as I expect, but when I look at the debug in alfred, it outputs

just before the output of the xml. I'm having a hard time finding any information regarding this. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spot?

Thanks for any advice.

I'm not sure what Code 1 is but if the workflow is something that you could share, I could have a look at it and see what the issue is

[ solved! See edit ]

I took inspiration(and, temporarily: the data file, and the icon) from the recently updated workflow for unicode search ( http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/1404-find-and-paste-unicode-symbols-arrow-triangles-greek-and-more/ ), and wrote a parser in a little bash script for practice. It seems to work fine, it's just that in the debugger, it shows an error. Any ideas to fix this would be welcome!

Thanks

No file upload here ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/muv4cjmwbva40zk/Unicode_search.alfredworkflow?dl=0

Sample error output: (there are characters in the arg and text copy fields,.. this forum seems to be stripping out unicode.

[ERROR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] Code 1: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<items>
	  <item valid="yes">
		    <title> - mathematical sans-serif bold italic small tau</title>
		    <subtitle>unicode: 1d7bd</subtitle>
		    <arg></arg>
		    <icon>noicon.png</icon>
		    <text type="copy"></text>
	  </item>
</items>
:rolleyes:

edit: haha, *doh* , I had an invalid exit code at the end of my script.. exit 1 .. haha, I originally had a fail condition there, and forgot to remove the bad exit status when I removed the condition. yikes, that's like an hour I'm not getting back.

Thanks. It works pretty well I think.

Edited by effe