Cask applications listed twice in search results

caleb531

Hi,

I use Homebrew Cask to install and manage a number of applications on my system. However, for each application that I've installed via Cask, I am seeing duplicate results for said application in the Alfred search results (see picture below(

My /Applications/ folder only contains aliases for those that applications that I've installed via Cask. I also have my Applications folder and Caskroom folder on my search scope (see second picture below).

Is this a bug? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks,

Caleb

8dad29c301d3ea5952472a40167f4e18.png

90af717312b3a74dcdc6d401109c0df0.png

Hi,

I use Homebrew Cask to install and manage a number of applications on my system. However, for each application that I've installed via Cask, I am seeing duplicate results for said application in the Alfred search results (see picture below(

My /Applications/ folder only contains aliases for those that applications that I've installed via Cask. I also have my Applications folder and Caskroom folder on my search scope (see second picture below).

Is this a bug? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks,

Caleb

Type "reload" into Alfred to first refresh your apps index and see whether it removes the duplicate from your results.

If this doesn't resolve the issue with duplicates, remove the homebrew-cask folder from your search scope and use the ones in your /Applications/ folder.

Let me know how you get on :)

Cheers,

Vero

Type "reload" into Alfred to first refresh your apps index and see whether it removes the duplicate from your results.

If this doesn't resolve the issue with duplicates, remove the homebrew-cask folder from your search scope and use the ones in your /Applications/ folder.

Let me know how you get on :)

Cheers,

Vero

The reload fixed it; I can't believe I didn't think of that. Thanks very much. :)

Caleb