Go To Alfred Selection in Current Open/Save Window

"baffled by the build-a-workflow components" isn't a particularly easy problem to address.

Can you be a bit more specific about what you're having difficulty with?

If you don't know where to start, there are lots of tutorials available.

The specific use case you want was talked about here.

Edited by deanishe

"baffled by the build-a-workflow components" isn't a particularly easy problem to address.

I'm trying to write a workflow that will take the current Alfred selection and "go to" it (⌘⇧G) in the current open/save window, but I'm baffled by the build-a-workflow components. Can anyone help?

Did you know that you can drag items out fo the main Alfred window? For instance, what you're asking for... if the Open/Save dialog is open, find the item in Alfred, click and drag it off the Alfred window, drop it on the Open/Save dialog. 

deanishe, thanks. And you're right, that was a very vague post on my part—sorry about that. I am kind of frustrated because I feel like the workflow thing is way harder than it should be. I'll look in to your links. Thanks again.

Edited by jackbrannen

Did you know that you can drag items out fo the main Alfred window? For instance, what you're asking for... if the Open/Save dialog is open, find the item in Alfred, click and drag it off the Alfred window, drop it on the Open/Save dialog. 

Thanks, David. I'm looking for a keyboard shortcut solution.

deanishe, thanks. And you're right, that was a very vague post on my part—sorry about that. I am kind of frustrated because I feel like the workflow thing is way harder than it should be. I'll look in to your links. Thanks again.

Workflows are fairly simple (except for the coding bit) once you understand how the parts fit together. If you stick with it, I'm sure it'll click very soon.