Go To Here

Very useful workflow!

Is it possible to add this feature:

If there are no open/save dialogs open, make the directory open in Finder instead. I think one of the scripts here has similar functionality (this, plus the opening in Finder instead if no open/save dialogs are out). The script in question is Carlos-Sz's Recent Items workflow (http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/713-recent-items-40-docs-folders-apps-custom-categories-favorites-interaction-with-opensave-dialogs-and-more/), and the functionality is in "alt" modifier of the "fav" script filter. 

Hi

I'm not expert in AppleScript, but you can go ask Alfred to open any folder if no open/save dialogs is available

In Alfred window just type

'Folder_Name

then hit enter and it will open the folder in Finder

• 1 year later...

I'm a QS -> Alfred immigrant, too.  I love QS, but having to learn ObjC in order to add modules is a show stopper to me.

Love this workflow, ahmadt.  Thanks for having created it.

Quick question, but can you invoke a File Action with a keyboard shortcut?  Say I've got a save dialog open in Atom, and I browse for a directory in Alfred, can I configure it so that when the selected directory is show in Alfred, I can just hit something like Shift-Cmd-G to tell Alfred to run that File Action?

On 13/7/2015 at 7:26 PM, paulw said:

Fantastic! Really the only reason I have Default Folder X installed. Now I can just use this.

How do you stop using "Default Folder X"?. Could you explain how this works. Please. Thank you

Edited by 2pilvic
  • 9 months later...