Ignore Applications in Search?

Hi -- I've googled quite a bit to see if it's possible to ignore an application (not just a file or folder) from Alfred search?

Use case: I love using Alfred to launch Finder, however I just my new company laptop came with a weird program ("Identity Finder") preinstalled. Now when I search Finder I keep accidentally opening this other program, which I hardly ever use!

Hi -- I've googled quite a bit to see if it's possible to ignore an application (not just a file or folder) from Alfred search?

Use case: I love using Alfred to launch Finder, however I just my new company laptop came with a weird program ("Identity Finder") preinstalled. Now when I search Finder I keep accidentally opening this other program, which I hardly ever use!

The easiest thing to do is open Spotlight preferences, navigate to the Privacy tab and then drag the application/file/folders you wish to hide into there. Alfred uses Spotlights metadata server so if Spotlight ignores it, Alfred will also.

If you follow David's suggestion, be sure to type "reload" into Alfred afterwards to clear the cache and ensure that Identity Finder doesn't come up in results :)