Option to change font size and add toolbar in the window

magi44ken

Hi,

I love this app. It makes launch app so quick and finding files that I work often in my work folder that I add to search for.

I have three feature requests.

1. In the Appearance tab of the preference, can you an option to change the font size and also bold it for the main text and subtext. This makes it easier to read. For example, I like to bold main text and increase the subtext a little to make more readable.

2. In Alfred window, can you a toolbar on the top where you can customize and add your own icons to it such as Google search, Amazon, Open in Finder, etc.?

If not adding a toolbar, then allow it to add the icon to the right side of the search bar where the preference icon located.

This feature is very useful where I can simply click on the icon on search bar to the right or in a toolbar if I want to search the item on the Google or open it in Finder.

3. In the General tab of the preference, add an option to switch the hotkey between Alfred and Spotlight. Example. Spotlight use Option + Space while Alfred uses CMD + Space.

Thanks a lot.

Ken

Edited by magi44ken

Hi,

I love this app. It makes launch app so quick and finding files that I work often in my work folder that I add to search for.

Hi Ken,

With Alfred's Powerpack (https://www.alfredapp.com/powerpack/) you can customise theming colours, increase font sizes and change fonts so you'd be able to set up a theme you'd be happy with. :) (And custom theming is just one of the multitude of great features you'd open up with the Powerpack)

As Alfred's focus is on being keyboard-based, you can launch apps or do web searches by simply typing a few characters into Alfred rather than having to reach for the mouse. If you'd like to make it even quicker, you can change the Google keyword to just "g" so that you can type "g magic tricks" to start searching. 

And finally, you can indeed set Alfred to use Cmd + Space. Take a look at this page for details on how to change the hotkey:

https://www.alfredapp.com/help/troubleshooting/cmd-space/

Cheers,

Vero