• 3 years later...

Hi, I love the FineReader workflow to auto OCR docs. I noticed the workflow works on the Web-downloaded version. How can I get it to work on the Mac-Downloaded version. When I run the scrip on the Mac-downloaded version I get the below error:

Error -1728 : System Events got an error: Can’t get file "Macintosh HD:Users:

3 hours ago, Luis1v1 said:

Hi, I love the FineReader workflow to auto OCR docs. I noticed the workflow works on the Web-downloaded version. How can I get it to work on the Mac-Downloaded version. When I run the scrip on the Mac-downloaded version I get the below error:

Error -1728 : System Events got an error: Can’t get file "Macintosh HD:Users:

What version of FineReader are you running?

It did not worked. When first ran, it asked me to select Fine Reader and I did. But the script did not ran. I delete it and import it several times but it did not asked me to select Fine Reader

p.s. I am very grateful that you are looking into this. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Luis1v1 said:

It did not worked. When first ran, it asked me to select Fine Reader and I did. But the script did not ran. I delete it and import it several times but it did not asked me to select Fine Reader

p.s. I am very grateful that you are looking into this. Thank you.

Please, post here the output of the Debugger as you run the build I've sent you.

Edited by xilopaint
9 minutes ago, Luis1v1 said:

Debugger: "

[23:43:55.789] Logging Started...

[23:44:15.616] FineReader[File Action] Processing complete

[23:44:15.621] FineReader[File Action] Passing output '/Users/JD/Downloads/RMD Calculation.pdf' to Run Script

[23:44:15.911] ERROR: FineReader[Run Script] 0:125: execution error: Expected end of line, etc. but found “from”. (-2741)

Unfortunately I can't reproduce your issue without the App Store version installed.

• 3 years later...