Help! Alfred Lock requires username?

I just got Alfred to quickly lock my screen (my work doesn't allow me to set the time to require password after screen saver to immediately for some unfathomable reason), and while it's quick and easy, it doesn't function like the keychain lock - it always requires me to not only put in my password, but put in my username as well. While not a deal breaker it's incredibly annoying; is there any way to get around this?

I just got Alfred to quickly lock my screen (my work doesn't allow me to set the time to require password after screen saver to immediately for some unfathomable reason), and while it's quick and easy, it doesn't function like the keychain lock - it always requires me to not only put in my password, but put in my username as well. While not a deal breaker it's incredibly annoying; is there any way to get around this?

In OS X's Users & Groups preferences, under Login Options, you can decide whether you want to display the login window as a list of users or as name and password fields, so you can change the preferences there for how OS X will behave when locking.

Having said that, my preferred option is to set the screensaver to require password in OS X's Security & Privacy, and using the "screensaver" keyword (for which you can change the keyword if you want). It equally protects your Mac but is nicer to use. :) 

Cheers,

Vero