How change order of result?

Thanks for help me.

Alfred's default results sorting is based on your usage, so you'll see the most relevant one at the top.

If you want to see these files sorted alphabetically, you could search for the containing folder, then use cmd+[down arrow] which will navigate into that folder. The contents of that folder will always be sorted alphabetically.

Cheers,

Andrew

Alfred's default results sorting is based on your usage, so you'll see the most relevant one at the top.

If you want to see these files sorted alphabetically, you could search for the containing folder, then use cmd+[down arrow] which will navigate into that folder. The contents of that folder will always be sorted alphabetically.

Cheers,

Andrew

Ok, Dad, thanks for your answer..... In future versions it would be nice to edit this order. If I use the CMD shows me the whole folder but not the files with tags I want.

I much use labels and order of tagged files necessary for me.

If you have a WORKFLOW for search tag in order alphabetyc i thanks for you.

Sorry for my english.

You'll need to be more precise regarding how you want the workflow to work if you want me to write it for you. It's easy enough to do, but I don't want to have to change it five times.

For example, which directories should it search in? Which file types should be searched? Just music? Videos, too? All files?

What if multiple tags are specified? Do you only want results that include both/all tags or results that include any of the tags?

Edited by deanishe

You'll need to be more precise regarding how you want the workflow to work if you want me to write it for you. It's easy enough to do, but I don't want to have to change it five times.

For example, which directories should it search in? Which file types should be searched? Just music? Videos, too? All files?

What if multiple tags are specified? Do you only want results that include both/all tags or results that include any of the tags?

Thanks... i need search TAGS in all my mac and external hd... order by alphabetic.... 

example the picture in first post.

Example:

TAGS numbers

Search all files with TAGS call numbers in all my mac.

thanks.

What does that mean?

Which kinds of files?

all files .mov .pdf .doc all files....

I put TAGS in files for example: some

.mov TAGS filme home

.pdf TAGS works

.mov TAGS works

Whean i search in ALFRED search for TAGS

TAGS works

And appearing

1.mov

12.pdf

3.pdf

3.mov

2.mov

8.pdf

0.mov

and i need

0.mov

1.mov

2.mov

3.mov

3.pdf

8.pdf

12.pdf

Further to my suggestion earlier of finding the parent folder, navigating into it and seeing all the files alphabetically... you can then start typing part of the name to see those files filtered, again alphabetically. In your case, type into Alfred:

[spacebar]ontologia

As soon as you see the matching parent folder, use cmd+[down arrow]

When you see all the files alphabetically, start typing olalla

By using this method, it will work for any list of files in any folder. For example, I could go to my downloads folder using [spacebar]downloads and then use cmd+down and then type alfred to see the different files with 'alfred' listed alphabetically.

Cheers,

Andrew

Further to my suggestion earlier of finding the parent folder, navigating into it and seeing all the files alphabetically... you can then start typing part of the name to see those files filtered, again alphabetically. In your case, type into Alfred:

[spacebar]ontologia

As soon as you see the matching parent folder, use cmd+[down arrow]

When you see all the files alphabetically, start typing olalla

By using this method, it will work for any list of files in any folder. For example, I could go to my downloads folder using [spacebar]downloads and then use cmd+down and then type alfred to see the different files with 'alfred' listed alphabetically.

Cheers,

Andrew

Thanks my friend but i use TAGS... The files are in different folders with the same label or tags

I need search for TAGS o LABEL o ETIQUETAS and the result order by alfabetic

Here you are.

It's probably not exactly what you wanted because you didn't answer my questions. It should get you started, though.

Hey!!!!!!! Deanishe!!!! You are the best!!!!! Thanks this is !!!!!!!

I answer your question in post #12

Do you go looking to go by placing letters?

You can make search at placing one and one letters?

Example

tags  Ol

and display all files with TAGS OlXXXXXXXX

Example

tags Pip

and display all files with TAGS PipXXXXXXX

THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!

Edited by Mgandolfo

I'm afraid I didn't really understand post #12 and I don't understand this one.

In any case, could you download the workflow again and re-install it? I've just fixed a bug in it.

What bug my friend? The workflow works fine.... only i like the search by letter

tagged Ola

view all files with firt 3 letter Olaxxxxxx

tagged Pi view all files with firs 2 lettter Pixxxx

Thanks again.

You said "tags", so the workflow searches tags (and only tags).

What do you actually want? To search by track title? Album name? Filename is tricky because your filenames don't actually start with "Ola", they start with numbers.

No...no... I want to look just tags. But I have so many I would like that by placing the first or second letter as they appear the files with those tags. Do not wait until the exact place tags.

Thanks... ;=)

• 2 weeks later...