AppleScript in Script Filter can't get a some properties of windows

Hello.

Today I've experimented with Safari's windows management through Alfred & AppleScript and encountered with greatly strange issue.

As you probably know, every window object in AppleScript has standard properties which are described in Standard Suite: id, name, miniaturized and the like.

In Script Editor I can obviously get any of these properties and I thought I can do the same in Script Filter too. 

However when I try to get miniaturizable and miniaturized properties in a Script Filter's script, the script fails with an error "Safari got an error: Can’t make |miniaturized| of item 1 of every window into type reference." under number -1700.

I've created this simple example to illustrate the issue:

repeat with safari_window in every window of application "Safari"
	try
		log (get miniaturized of safari_window)
	on error msg number -1700
		log msg
	end try
end repeat

When I run it in Script Editor it executes as expected and logs true/false values, but when I call it from Script Filter it produces errors and logs error messages:

[STDERR: alfred.workflow.input.scriptfilter] 
Safari got an error: Can’t make |miniaturized| of item 1 of every window into type reference.
Safari got an error: Can’t make |miniaturized| of item 2 of every window into type reference.
Safari got an error: Can’t make |miniaturized| of item 3 of every window into type reference.
Safari got an error: Can’t make |miniaturized| of item 4 of every window into type reference.
Safari got an error: Can’t make |miniaturized| of item 5 of every window into type reference.
Safari got an error: Can’t make |miniaturized| of item 6 of every window into type reference.
Safari got an error: Can’t make |miniaturized| of item 7 of every window into type reference. 

Also it isn't a Safari issue. Other applications behave the same way.

Can someone explain me, why is it happening?

Thank you.

Can't say why it doesn't work beyond that AppleScript often behaves differently when called in different ways.

In any case, this works just fine:

tell application "Safari"
	repeat with safari_window in every window
		try
			log (get miniaturized of safari_window)
		on error msg number -1700
			log msg
		end try
	end repeat
end tell