Snippets not replacing the full keyword

abliss

I have several snippet and have found that the usage is not consistent, the main problem I've been seeing is while I continue typing after inserting a snippet keyword only part of the snippet is fully replaced.  For example my keyword is ;cc to insert the word Comcast.  If I'm typing quickly I'll see the following happen ; Comcast where the expansion of the snippet is leaving the semi colon from the keyword behind.

MBP 2.8 i7 16GB ram

OSX 10.10.5

Alfred 3 with Power Pack v3 [652]

Let me know what else I can provide you, I'm not seeing any errors in the Console for Alfred.

I have several snippet and have found that the usage is not consistent, the main problem I've been seeing is while I continue typing after inserting a snippet keyword only part of the snippet is fully replaced.  For example my keyword is ;cc to insert the word Comcast.  If I'm typing quickly I'll see the following happen ; Comcast where the expansion of the snippet is leaving the semi colon from the keyword behind.

MBP 2.8 i7 16GB ram

OSX 10.10.5

Let me know what else I can provide you, I'm not seeing any errors in the Console for Alfred.

I'm having the same issue, which is reported. It happens mostly in third party apps. I assume for you too.

This "bug" doesn't or rarely happens now in OS X native apps.

Other times it happens more frequently is when the machine is under heavy load.

MBP 2.8 i7 16GB ram

OSX 10.10.5

Could you provide more details regarding which apps it happens in? How often does it happen relative to instances where the snippet works as expected? Any additional info would be helpful :)

MBP 2.8 i7 16GB ram

OSX 10.10.5

Could you please update to the 3.0.1 pre-release build 657.

Other times it happens more frequently is when the machine is under heavy load.

Build 657 should also improve performance of snippet expansion under load :)

It seems to be fine atm :) ill test some more and come back to you if i find a case. Good job!

I could replicate a different and also the same behaviour. Under really high load it happens that clips that have been copied before 

get expanded instead of the word that had to be. For instance:

I copy "this is a test" → type "doesnt" → expands to "this is a test" instead of "doesn't"

This happens mostly in Chrome atm. Also the space adding infront instead of behind the word happens. Like " doesn't" instead of "doesn't ".

The last update has still been a huge improvement! This happened under pretty heavy load and lag.

It seems like that Alfreds clipboard or overall OS X clipboard interferes or as you update the clipboard, it doesn't perform the action as

needed under heavier load and grabs the old value.

I can make another clip needed, Andrew.