'sub-menu's' and modifier keys

hello, 

I am trying to create a workflow for a projectmanagement tool 10.000ft that gives me fast acces to specific project pages on the web. It currently lists all the projects and I have different keywords to start the workflow with different outcomes, 

10kpe

opens the project in edit mode while 

10kpv

opens the project in view mode.

This is not very user-friendly and developer friendly :-).

Since I am not a very experienced developer I cannot figure out what the best way is to create a 'sub-menu' of actions/options after selecting something from the first list. A second option that would be nicer than the current solution could be using different actions with the modifier keys (alt for editing, ctrl for running a report etc.). I went through the documentation, forums etc, even tried reading through different scripts like searchio but it's a bit to complex for me know :-) can someone give me a clear/simple example of both?

I'm writing it in python using the alfred-workflow by deanishe. My code can be found here: https://github.com/jceelen/alfred-10000ft-scripts

Edited by jceelen

Another simpler if quirky option is to just give all the workflows the same name, then when they all show up in Alfred's results, use the command-number keys to select. I currently have seven different keywords named bib for various BibDesk and citation scripts, & this works fine for me. I suppose you could do this now by just typing 10k and using command-number as your submenu.

Alternative Actions are what you mean.

Here's a workflow that uses modifier keys to do different things. The relevant code starts here.

Thanks! This is great for the modifier solution. Any suggestions / examples for the 'submenu' solution?

Another simpler if quirky option is to just give all the workflows the same name, then when they all show up in Alfred's results, use the command-number keys to select. I currently have seven different keywords named bib for various BibDesk and citation scripts, & this works fine for me. I suppose you could do this now by just typing 10k and using command-number as your submenu.

This is how it is working right now but i want to start with searching through the list with projects before choosing what to do with it.