V3 Delete Action no longer working on mounted drive

Keric

Since upgrading the Alfred V3, I've had an issue with deleting files on a mounted drive.  

When I select the files to delete, and use the delete action, I now receive the error "file deleted fail"

Any thoughts ?

Thanks

Since upgrading the Alfred V3, I've had an issue with deleting files on a mounted drive.  

When I select the files to delete, and use the delete action, I now receive the error "file deleted fail"

I've tested this using various mounted drives and files on mounted drives can always reliably be deleted.

Could you provide more details of what kind of drive, what kind of file, and whether there's a possibility that the file you were trying to delete was still in use?

Cheers,

Vero

Vero,

The device is a drobo. The file types vary from a folder, mp3 files, text files. They are not in use when I try and delete them. This was an action I was able to perform in Alfred V2 consistently

Thanks

Keric

Vero,

The device is a drobo. The file types vary from a folder, mp3 files, text files. They are not in use when I try and delete them. This was an action I was able to perform in Alfred V2 consistently

Thanks

Keric

What error message do you see in Console when this happens? And does it happen to *every* file on that drive or just some files? 

• 2 weeks later...

It happens on all files. I'm not seeing anything in the Console. Where does Alfred Log it's messages ?

Thanks

Have you tried on a different Mac or in a different user profile? And have you tried ejecting from other external volumes?

We've now tried a range selection of drives and scenarios, and have been unable to replicate the issue. As we haven't had any other reports, I'll move this to Noted. Let me know if you're able to provide more details to allow us to replicate the issue. 

Cheers,

Vero