Just another minimalistic Theme [Light, Dark & El Capitan version] - Now with updated Fonts for El Capitan

egla

Just out of interest, which style is more popular, light or dark?

Also, under edit 3 you said "Updated version under the same link". How did you do that? I didn't think that was possible with Droplr, unless you point the short URL to a Dropbox URL and update the file on the Dropbox end.

Edited by Subject22

Just out of interest, which style is more popular, light or dark?

Also, under edit 3 you said "Updated version under the same link". How did you do that? I didn't think that was possible with Droplr, unless you point the short URL to a Dropbox URL and update the file on the Dropbox end.

The Light version was downloaded about 25% more often. Interesting fact: Most people download both versions, so the Light version is also more downloaded by people who just download one version. 

With the link it was more a saying pointing to the fact that there is not another link later in my post, but you can download the new version at the same place as the old one. So it is not really the same link, more the same place in my post. English is not my native language, so I apologize if I created confusion here :D

Looks great, however I can#t seem to get it to work. Seems like I can't get any custom themes to work. I've added them to the list of themes int he pref window (that worked flawlessly, however when I select a custom theme it just automatically uses the Light theme, changing to one of the already installed themes works flawlessly. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

salocin

Looks great, however I can#t seem to get it to work. Seems like I can't get any custom themes to work. I've added them to the list of themes int he pref window (that worked flawlessly, however when I select a custom theme it just automatically uses the Light theme, changing to one of the already installed themes works flawlessly. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

salocin

Will the theme work if you make it yourself? I don't think this will help but, personally you may have moved the theme folder, just a guess.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How'd you hide the subtext? I tried just changing the opacity, but then result text isnt vertically aligned. Thanks.

Hey it's fairly easy and doesn't involve any messing with the theme itself. While in the "Appearance" Menu in the Alfred settings there is an "Options" Button in the lower left corner of the window, in which you can choose to never show subtext.

I hope I could help you

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...