Preserve workflow configuration order

bigluck

Hi everybody,

I think could be very useful preserve the configuration order on the query output.

Here an simple example: in my workflow there are 4 script filters:

- currency

- currency-set-from

- currency-set-to

- currency-help

16iihqq.jpg

but the final output list changed the order to:

- currency-set-from

- currency-set-to

- currency-help

- currency

2mhd5p1.jpg

[moved to Feature Requests]

Alfred treats individual sub-workflows in a workflow as completely independent entities, so Alfred will sort these items down to usage. I've moved this thread to Feature Requests to be considered (or solved otherwise) as I want to keep the bug forum as clean and focused as possible.

[moved to Feature Requests]

Alfred treats individual sub-workflows in a workflow as completely independent entities, so Alfred will sort these items down to usage. I've moved this thread to Feature Requests to be considered (or solved otherwise) as I want to keep the bug forum as clean and focused as possible.

Ok, but I think there's a bug here, becouse I've typed a hundred of "currency" request, and just a couple of "currency-set-from" and "currency-set-to" command requests.

You could download and test this problem using the latest version of my workflow.

Thanks

As an user of this workflow I agree with bigluck, even with the 'Top result keyword latching' turned off I am still getting 'currency-set-to' instead of 'currency' a lot of times. Shouldn't there be any way in the workflow to specify an 'default' action on top of the built-in learning stuff?