Many thanks to @rosenkrieger for the inspiration. Original thread http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/1343-clouddrive-toggler/ *Also mentioned in the read me of the workflow.
So what does this workflow do. Type a keyword and a "on", "sync" or "off" argument, which will toggle on/off the desired application.
You can also toggle off all supported cloud drives by "clouds" and using an argument indicated above. I have chosen the "clouds" on action to NOT reopen Cyberduck and Fetch. This is purely a personal decision as I seldom have
them open anyway. It would be easy to also add them to the "all clouds" on action should you wish to do so.
Currently supports and works with the following providers. All were tested on my local machine.
- Amazon Cloud Drive http://www.amazon.com
- BitTorrent Sync http://labs.bittorrent.com/experiments/sync.html
- Box Sync http://box.com added 1/28/14
- Cloud http://getcloudapp.com
- CloudMe https://www.cloudme.com
- Copy https://www.copy.com
- Cyberduck http://cyberduck.ch
- Dropbox https://www.Dropbox.com
- Dropbox Encore http://www.joyofmacs.com/software/dropboxencore/
- Dropzone http://aptonic.com/dropzone/
- Droplr https://droplr.com/
- Fetch http://fetchsoftworks.com
- GoodSync http://www.goodsync.com
- GoogleDrive https://drive.google.com/
- OwnCloud http://owncloud.org
- Skitch http://evernote.com/skitch/
- SkyDrive https://skydrive.live.com/
- SpiderOak https://spideroak.com
- SugarSync https://www.sugarsync.com
- Syncplicity http://www.syncplicity.com
- TeamDrive http://www.teamdrive.com
- Tonido http://www.tonido.com
- Wuala http://www.wuala.com
- ZipCloud http://www.zipcloud.com
-- Experimental Support
- Ubuntu One https://one.ubuntu.com
Special Note: For those using Dropbox Encore
It is a very convoluted workflow to get things working properly.
For example if Dropbox (Primary) is not running and Dropbox Encore is running. You wish to START Dropbox.
--You first have to stop Dropbox Encore and then start Dropbox, then you restart Dropbox Encore.
The scripts used attempt to automate this for you. However you should always keep an eye on which is running etc.
It is recommended to have one of the two occurrences of Dropbox using the blue icons and the other using the dark colors
* Disclaimer added 6/15/2013 @ 1600 EDT, please see the workflow read me section.
* Clarification * I would like to note that the workflow tries to make things as simple as possible. Therefore it does not try to check if you actually have the desired app on your system. It will happily try to run the script even if it is not presently installed. Therefore you should get the standard Mac dialogue box asking where the app is if you do not have it installed. This should serve to indicate you have yet to install the app.
Download link to my expanded version
Version 1 : http://bit.ly/14NGdTn
Version 2 : http://bit.ly/1bOpB2E
Edit : New link as old was broken
Edit : Add note about new argument "sync" 01/27/14
Edit : Added Box Sync and made preliminary changes for SkyDrive's upcoming rebranding, added version number for tracking changes. 01/28/14