funkymonkey reacted to armenaton in Obsidian Toolkit
Over last couple of weeks, I compiled a bunch of features related to Obsidian. It's already been tested by a bunch of people from the Obsidian Community, so should be rather stable. Noticed at some point that I only shared it in the Obsidian Forum and not the Alfred Forum, so here it is. 😅
(I know that there are other Obsidian workflows, but they mostly focus on stuff like daily notes and after all have a very different feature set.)
Full Feature List
- Search your Vault (Open note, append clipboard, open in new pane, copy hook, ...)
- Fully browse your vault folder structure via Alfred
- Open Starred Files/Searches
- Open Recent Files
- OCR Screenshots (see image below)
- Search the Obsidian Documentation
- Search Community Plugins and directly open them in Obsidian or GitHub
- Search & Preview Community Themes
- Create Backups of your Vault
- Enter Dual Mode (Edit + Preview)
- Create a new note
- Open various folders in .obsidian
- Open the Obsidian settings
- Toggle a CSS Snippet
- One-Click-Convert a font file to base64-CSS
- Open your current theme CSS file
- Access your themes and snippets via Alfred
- Quickly create a new CSS snippet from clipboard content
- Display a list of Obsidian's default variables
➡️ Download the latest release at GitHub
➡️ Documentation of all the Features and Settings
funkymonkey reacted to Vero in Mail.app search by author, subject or content [For macOS Mojave & earlier]
We're aware of this and have also investigated the possibilties earlier this year, but as this plugin solution relies on private APIs (which can stop working at any moment, as the goalposts may be constantly moving, changing or simply disappearing), we don't plan on adding this.
I responded more fully in this thread:
As TJ adds in his reply, "building a tool like this is like building a house on sand".
funkymonkey got a reaction from xilopaint in Things for Alfred – Interact with Things 3 using Alfred
Very nice thanks! Looks good too!
funkymonkey reacted to phyllisstein in Things: Search, Show, and Add Tasks
Great! If it runs, then it's the one I'm gonna stick with debugging. Not worth supporting three versions at once. I think the projects and lists were sorted to the bottom, after the tasks, in the initial version, but I've changed that. I've also fixed it so that it only pulls open tasks, where before it was pulling open, completed, and canceled ones. You can get an updated version above—or just stick with the AS version, if that's what you prefer.
funkymonkey reacted to palobo in Minimal [Updated - Download Available]
I like mine minimal.
v3 Download here (Over 1000 downloads already. Thank you all!)
v2 Download here
v1 Download here
Although you can't see it, it has a very slight transparency letting th back show just a tad.
Tip: Install the latest version and apply a blur to it. Looks SO cool.