Jump to content

gilgameshskytrooper

Member
  • Content Count

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

gilgameshskytrooper last won the day on September 28 2016

gilgameshskytrooper had the most liked content!

About gilgameshskytrooper

  • Rank
    Newbie
  • Birthday 01/31/1995

Profile Information

  • Location
    Antartica
  • Interests
    Graphic Design, Programming, Ruby, Python
  1. Sorry about that! But since many of the switches stopped working, I thought it would be appropriate for mainthread.
  2. I can't really figure out why this is happening, but all my workflows that are context dependent seem to have stopped working after I upgraded to macOS 10.13. Take Audio Switch for example, even if the System Preferences app is closed, when I activate the first choice filter via "audio switch" RETURN, it then activates the System Preferences app and then the Alfred menu ignores the contexts (e.g. possible output devices in this case) and goes straight to online search query results. In the case of Packal Update, the app does not even run. If the webmaster on this forum let me, I will post a video of my issue. https://youtu.be/DDSf34jPkzw
  3. For me its still displaying the same behavior as before. Hopefully we figure it out
  4. f.y.i I have bought it though, but not through the App Store. It must be something else
  5. No worries! Happy to help. Could you have a set up for Pro and Non-Pro users? I think an AppleScript based workflow would work much better for me. And since it's supported natively by Omnigroup, it would be more stable in my situation. A few more potential reasons why your script doesn't work for me. 1) I set up my default shell to be fish rather than bash. If your script sends default Bash commands through my shell, it won't run. We would have to come up with a wrapper around this (I can help you with this) 2) My default sqlite is not an internet download .pkg file, nor a manually built source file. It is all managed by homebrew. Therefore, it is symlinked into /usr/local/bin rather than some other location. 3) My current Ruby environment is a mess. The people at RVM have not been able to release a stable binary for OS 10.12, and So it's really messed up my Ruby installations I already had. I need to fix this one of these days. Potentially, my Ruby issues messed up other things as well.
  6. I have non-App store Pro Version. I replaced the db environment variable in the Alfred Workflow Settings, but it still doesn't work. Debugging gives me the following result. Starting debug for 'Sidekick' [2016-10-09 10:54:17][trigger.hotkey] Processing output of 'utility.argument' with arg '' [2016-10-09 10:54:17][utility.argument] Processing output of 'input.scriptfilter' with arg '' [2016-10-09 10:54:17][ERROR: input.scriptfilter] Code 1: /Users/andrewlee/Library/Caches/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred-3/Workflow Scripts/1F368C55-AE86-46C4-B499-77E51285195A:475:600: execution error: Error on line 6: Error: Can't get object. (-1728) [2016-10-09 10:54:33][trigger.hotkey] Processing output of 'utility.argument' with arg '' [2016-10-09 10:54:33][utility.argument] Processing output of 'input.scriptfilter' with arg '' [2016-10-09 10:54:34][ERROR: input.scriptfilter] Code 1: /Users/andrewlee/Library/Caches/com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred-3/Workflow Scripts/E87C762C-EE08-488D-8764-DD2E4616E52F:1033:1140: execution error: Error on line 10: TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'h[1].toLowerCase') (-2700) I wish I can help you diagnose the problem, but I can't really figure this one out. A very quick glance at the your input.js and output.js didn't raise any errors. And you aren't using really large libraries such as node.js anyways, so it wouldn't be a compatibility issue. I updated my Omnifocus to 2.7.2 yesterday which could be the issue? But this should still work since I entered in the correct OmniFocusDatabase2 directory.
  7. Hey guys, I'm new here, but I've made a primitive workflow that allows you to invoke a Facebook Message Send by the keyword "fb:" Enter full name, return, Enter message content, return, and it sends the message. It does so through a node js script which parses the strings passed in the workflow variable set, and sends a message accordingly It's still very primitive, and i borrowed scripts from . So far, what it can accomplish is send a message to a name you specify (Which it has to be exact). However, if someone helps me integrate this into the Contacts query workflow platform, I think getting accurate names would be a breeze, and there might potentially be a way to set up message notifications using a similar technique. With both of these elements, this would be a TRULY USEFUL workflow. (I've always dreamt of making one of these) The weakness of the workflow in its current state is that 1) It require you to have node.js and npm 2) You have to store you Facebook credentials in a plain text file. But I am totally open for suggestions, and I have a Github repo set up so that we can continue to improve on the project. Here is the Github Repo (I'm trying to get summer internships, so any Github stars would make me look super good to Google ) Github Repository for FB Message Sender
×
×
  • Create New...