It was first time I tried to connect Alfred Remote app to my computer. Not sure what I did, but it just started working yesterday. Problem solved, but have to point it out - it was very frustrating and made me consider applying for refund. Everything seams to be working fine at the moment, and the app is exactly what I was looking for.
I have the same issue. Here is my setup: - Alfred 3.3.1 on MacBookPro13,3 with macOS Sierra 10.12.4 - Alfred Remote v1.1 on iPhone 7 with iOS 10.3.1 - Both devices are on my home WiFi network. - I already tried to restarting - macOS firewall is turned off and I am not using any third party firewall Here is what I see when trying to connect from iOS app, step-by-step: 1. 2. 3. 4. Step 4 appears immediately after step 3. There is no passphrase shown on my iPhone or MacBook. Step 4 waits forever, but I can abort it with Cancel button.