Jump to content

marlun

Member
  • Content Count

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Old topic, is there an IRC channel that people use?
  2. Since you said it suprised you that the reindex didn't work I tried it again before sending the filter to you and this time it seem to have fixed the problem because now it all seem to work. Not sure what I did the first time. I'm sure I did the reindexing and that I looked at the progress bar in the spotlight dialog but maybe I messed it up later or something. Thanks for the help!
  3. There seem to be something else that's wrong here because I'm getting different "types" in your metadata tool and in alfred. Below I've dragged the same file (on the laptop where things isn't working) into a new workflow and then into the metadata tool.
  4. Any way to do that except draging and droping a file? I already did that before but nothing happend. I'll try to look into getting the same app to claim the file UTI too. I think I've told OS X that I want MacVim to open all the .vim files on this computer so I supose thats the way.
  5. No it does not. It's org.vim.wiki-file on this one. /Users/marlun/Sync/vimwiki/Tools.wiki Internal File Metadata ====================== Display Name: Tools.wiki Alt Names: File Type: org.vim.wiki-file Comments: Keywords: Last Used: Raw mdls File Metadata ====================== kMDItemContentCreationDate = 2014-09-19 11:54:28 +0000 kMDItemContentModificationDate = 2014-09-19 11:54:28 +0000 kMDItemContentType = "org.vim.wiki-file" kMDItemContentTypeTree = ( "org.vim.wiki-file", "public.plain-text", "public.text", "public.data", "public.item", "public.content" ) kMDItemDateAdded = 2014-09-19 12:01:49 +0000 kMDItemDisplayName = "Tools.wiki" kMDItemFSContentChangeDate = 2014-09-19 11:54:28 +0000 kMDItemFSCreationDate = 2014-09-19 11:54:28 +0000 kMDItemFSCreatorCode = "" kMDItemFSFinderFlags = 0 kMDItemFSHasCustomIcon = (null) kMDItemFSInvisible = 0 kMDItemFSIsExtensionHidden = 0 kMDItemFSIsStationery = (null) kMDItemFSLabel = 0 kMDItemFSName = "Tools.wiki" kMDItemFSNodeCount = (null) kMDItemFSOwnerGroupID = 20 kMDItemFSOwnerUserID = 501 kMDItemFSSize = 177 kMDItemFSTypeCode = "" kMDItemKind = "Mediawiki document" kMDItemLogicalSize = 177 kMDItemPhysicalSize = 4096
  6. /Users/marlun/Sync/vimwiki/Tools.wiki Internal File Metadata ====================== Display Name: Tools.wiki Alt Names: File Type: dyn.ah62d4rv4ge81s4ppre Comments: Keywords: Last Used: Raw mdls File Metadata ====================== kMDItemContentCreationDate = 2014-08-15 22:26:56 +0000 kMDItemContentModificationDate = 2014-08-15 22:26:56 +0000 kMDItemContentType = "dyn.ah62d4rv4ge81s4ppre" kMDItemContentTypeTree = ( "dyn.ah62d4rv4ge81s4ppre", "public.data", "public.item" ) kMDItemDateAdded = 2014-08-15 22:26:56 +0000 kMDItemDisplayName = "Tools.wiki" kMDItemFSContentChangeDate = 2014-08-15 22:26:56 +0000 kMDItemFSCreationDate = 2014-08-15 22:26:56 +0000 kMDItemFSCreatorCode = "" kMDItemFSFinderFlags = 0 kMDItemFSHasCustomIcon = 0 kMDItemFSInvisible = 0 kMDItemFSIsExtensionHidden = 0 kMDItemFSIsStationery = 0 kMDItemFSLabel = 0 kMDItemFSName = "Tools.wiki" kMDItemFSNodeCount = 105 kMDItemFSOwnerGroupID = 20 kMDItemFSOwnerUserID = 501 kMDItemFSSize = 105 kMDItemFSTypeCode = "" kMDItemKind = "Mediawiki document" kMDItemLogicalSize = 105 kMDItemPhysicalSize = 4096 The file is created by VimWiki (not sure about it being of type "Mediawiki document" but I guess it's just the extension).
  7. Sorry for the delay. Yes, Spotlight do find the files.
  8. The folder I've added as the search scope is "~/Sync/vimwiki". The Sync folder is called the same both of my computers and it's synced so it has the same files inside it. I tried going into Alfred advanced preferences and clicked both Clear Application Cache and Rebuild OS X Metadata but it didn't help. If I drag in the folder on this computer too just to make sure nothing happends (since it's allready added).
  9. I've got 2 file filter workflows that I created on my work machine where the settings is synced. I just set up sync at home too and I got the two file filters but when I open up Alfred and try to use the filters I can see them but they can't find any files. As soon as I start to write the filter the fallback searches are found. The folders and files the workflow searches are the same on both computers (they are also synced and located at the same paths) so I really don't understand why.
  10. Was looking for one which worked with Alfred 2.0. This one worked great, thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...