Jump to content

Virgilius Haufniensis

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Virgilius Haufniensis

  1. Hey, I have a problem, where Alfred loses the ability to search in files. I think I've tried to "rebuild macOS Metadata" six or seven times now, and every time the results is the same: After the reindex has been done, Alfred is able to search for the contents of any document just fine. But within an hour or two, the results gradually disappears until I'm left with a pretty crippled file search. E.g. if I search for a term it will show still fewer file results. The order of the files disappearing is always the same. There are no problems whatsoever with searching for the same terms i
  2. Yeah, well, the only thing I'd really like to hide is the file path, as I think there is simply just too much 'noise' in the in the window, when it's enabled.
  3. So currently, due to me having hidden the result subtext, the dictionary definitions look like this: In this mode, which does make Alfred prettier to look at, the dictionary definitions aren't really usable. So I'd like to be able to set that dictionary entries in Alfred are allowed to override the policy with hidden subtext. Is that possible?
  4. Thank you so much, deanishe! It now works perfectly.
  5. Of course, sorry about that. The workflow can be found here: https://transfer.sh/Ul5L3/Open-files-with-Vim.alfredworkflow
  6. Hey everybody! I am working on this workflow where I have a file filter with the most important text files (for me, at least) to open with vim in iTerm. Currently I have it configured so that I can choose to just run vim and get a new document or I can choose to run "v $SOMEFILE" in Alfred to make it open that way. It's super cool, I've used https://github.com/stuartcryan/custom-iterm-applescripts-for-alfred/ and Macvimtoolbox as inspiration for this. There is one bug, however. When the active iTerm window is not just sh
  • Create New...