Greetings - Just installed Alfred 4, and started using the Clipboard History. Works great on my desktop, but when I try to paste when using a Screen Sharing session from my laptop, I get the popup history window but when I pick an item from the history, what gets inserted is the letter 'v'.
- Set up Alfred 4 on a computer
- Enable Clipboard History, configured with the shortcut Cmd-Shift-V
- From another computer, open a Screen Sharing session to connect to that computer.
- Open TextEdit so you can type.
- Popup appears showing clipboard history .. pick an item.
Letter 'v' gets inserted.
Using Alfred 4.01 build 1078.