Jump to content

Miguel Tavares

Member
  • Content Count

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miguel Tavares

  1. Hey, @deanishe! I just wanted to let you know that I found this awesome python module and with just a few tweaks I've managed to plug it into my workflow. It's now around 400 kB (!!) Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Sqlite was indeed the way to go. Cheers!
  2. Thanks! This looks promising. That's precisely one of the things that I'd like to implement.
  3. It probably is, I think. If it has porter stemming (something I'd never imagine), I assume that stop word removal will be trivial. Then I can just feed a full text search with the "input document" and see what comes out. Right?
  4. Neither did I, apparently. I had no idea sqlite did those things. I'll be looking into it after all. Cheers!
  5. You're right. The workflow is bigger that Obsidian itself. There's a "Related Notes" feature that looks for similar text files. It initially used the simpler Jaccard similarity algorithm, but then I thought "Hey, let's do it properly with TF-IDF". So I imported NTLK for word tokenisation and Gensim for vectorization. It worked fine (on my computer), but everything else went sideways. I don't know a thing about sqlite (or even what role a database would have in this feature), so I'll probably just go back to Jaccard and try to keep things simple. Thanks for y
  6. Thanks, @deanishe! Any tips on how I could package the workflow neatly and make it work with the default Python3 of macOS?
  7. Hi! I've put together a workflow to interact with Obsidian. It relies heavily on some Python libraries like NLTK and Gensim, and I've done my best to package them, following advice from @deanishe found elsewhere on this forum. However, I get an error when I try to run it on a different computer: ``` import regex._regex as _regex "ModuleNotFoundError:" No module named ‘regex._regex’ ``` For what I've gathered, that may have something to do with the fact that Regex (required by NLTK) comes with a precompiled binary that may not play well with the other syst
  8. Hi! This is the first workflow that I share. I called it Glass Dome and its purpose is to prevent link rot inside markdown notes. Basically, it uses the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine to take snapshots of web pages and the user's Dropbox account to save copies of images and other files. It then returns markdown-formatted links to those. You can download it here: https://github.com/macedotavares/Glass-Dome Comments are very welcome, of course. Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...