Hello My name's Reid, I work as a software developer. I love alfred and bought the powerpack a long time ago. After work, I close all of my work applications. It's a pain to have to re-open everything the next day. I was wondering how to get started building a script to set my desktop automatically.
Here's my preferred setup:
1) Full Screen iTerm split horizontally with 2 panes pointed to 2 directories
2) Full Screen VSCode project
3) desktop (no applications open)
4) Full Screen VSCode project
5) Full Screen iTerm split 4 panes, pointed to 2 directories, with 2 scripts running
6) Full Screen VSCode project
7) Full Screen database application
Monitor #2 (if available):
1) VSCode (not full screen, just open)
2) Google Chrome (not full screen, just open)
Any tips, feedback, or links to tutorials are appreciated. Thank you!