Jump to content

robhor

Member
  • Content Count

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

robhor last won the day on February 6 2013

robhor had the most liked content!

About robhor

  • Rank
    Newbie
  • Birthday 06/04/1991

Profile Information

  • Location
    Austria
  1. Bad news, a whois lookup reveals that the domain is registered to "African Large Format Print Techn"
  2. Thanks, I've updated the workflow, should be fixed now!
  3. Thanks, I updated the workflow to protect against that! Still works for me (on b94)
  4. Good suggestion! Option-click doesn't work very well with this type of menu, as I can only set one modifier subtext for every item in the whole workflow, including the menus (eg. "Browse"). I could set it to "Alternative action", which I find too non-descriptive, and isn't even true for items that don't provide an alternative action. Instead, the "hide" option is now available when drilling down into a workflow in "Browse" and "Installed". I want to keep installing and updating quick, so I won't drill down on pressing enter when in those menus, but I found something new: You can n
  5. Okay, thanks. But I'm still wondering why the other two work then, they don't contain that line either and are pretty much the same. I didn't think the parser has such difficulties with these two additional letters.
  6. Sure, I'll explain it kind of conceptually what's going on and how it's implemented. The three key factors here: * Building paths using a separator character (➣) in the query * Autocompletion to help build those paths * Using ids in the path Based on the current "path" in the query i decide what results to show. So if nothing has been entered yet, in the case of the workflow repository one, i show the 4 main menu entries, each of which autocompletes to a defined Tag + the separator. The next invocation of the script might be with the query "Browse ➣ ". In that case I presen
  7. I had a workflow using a script filter, when for a certain query it suddenly refused to show any feedback. My script generated the xml just fine, but Alfred doesn't seem to accept it. Upon further investigation I found weird behaviour, and to demonstrate I provide this workflow. It contains three script filters, test1/2/3, each of which just outputs a xml file (alfred feedback). The first one does not work for me, it just sits there showing the Placeholder text when I enter the keyword "test1". The other two script filters populate Alfred just fine. The weird thing is, the three xm
  8. Hey, I was experimenting with workflows that allowed "drilling down" into an result to provide more options, and here's what I came up with. Firstly, a workflow that uses omdbapi.com to search for movies, actioning a result shows you more information and actions. Download: here or via AlfPT As a second workflow using this I built an alternative client workflow to Tom Hunt's Alfred Workflow repository. It has some performance improvements over the "official" AlfPT workflow, and a few extras like updating all workflows, uninstalling and opening workflow folder from within the work
  9. Convert numbers between binary, octagonal, decimal, hexadecimal Download: http://cl.ly/2a01053F2g29
  10. Hi everybody, On the one hand, this is an adaptation of an v1 extension I used, Color Chooser by TDB ( http://plugins.ro ) On the other hand, you can also copy some hex color codes into alfred and see the color itself: Which you then can proceed to copy as rgb values. The code for this is a quickly thrown together, horrible amalgamation of php, ruby, sh and apple script; but it works nicely Download: http://cl.ly/0M0L1w1B0S3Q
×
×
  • Create New...