Jump to content

xilopaint

Member
  • Content Count

    547
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

Everything posted by xilopaint

  1. Update (v2.7) Removed support for OneUpdater. From now Alfred PDF Tools relies on Alfred-Workflow library for self-updating. Significant code improvements for better stability and maintenance.
  2. Now I see the workflow displays "api and 1 other" in the subtitle: Would it possible to achieve this on the workflow side with some improvement? Maybe with a tab press in the item all the methods matching the search term could be displayed.
  3. Would it be possible to make the search match both results when searching for add_item?
  4. @vitor, would it be possible to add a modifier key in recentscreenshots to copy the url on clipboard?
  5. Oh, I just didn't realize that I can't search into Workflow3 directly:
  6. I guess I should see a match parameter in add_item() method, am I wrong?
  7. @deanishe, the latest release of the docset is not reflecting the new match feature. I guess some problem with your commit occurred:
  8. I had this problem, but I couldn't post anyway. EDIT: never mind I figured out what to do.
  9. Oh, I didn't realize that it would be "silenced" for a day. I thought it wouldn't show up again unless a new release came out so I planned to suggest a "silence" feature, though in this case there's nothing to point out. Thank you for clarifying.
  10. @deanishe, this link has a cleaner version of the code: http://jmp.sh/60JI8TR I just deleted the binary of the other link so you can use this last one.
  11. Here. The latest GitHub version is v1.0. If you have the cache cleared and change the workflow version to v0.9 the update item will be displayed. After actioning the item the update will be downloaded and you will be prompted to install the newer version. If you don't conclude the installation the Script Filter will no more display the update item unless you delete the __workflow_update_status.cpickle file. I assumed __workflow_update_status.cpickle file stored the version number of the latest release after the update is downloaded from GitHub and as a result the Script Fil
  12. Ok. There's another thing. If the update is downloaded but the user for any reason doesn't click on the update button in Alfred Preferences when prompted, the __workflow_update_status.cpickle file is updated in cache folder and the user will not be prompted again unless the .cpickle file is manually deleted. Is it also expected?
  13. @deanishe, I got the self-update feature to work, but I noticed in my tests that the script has to run twice in order to download the update. In the first run __workflow_update_status.cpickle and gh-releases-{github_slug}.cpickle are saved in the cache folder. Only in the second run the update is installed. Is this expected behavior or I'm doing something wrong?
  14. Yes it does. Btw, it's a case in which the translation was made literally. In most cases the "translation" for the Brazilian market gives some really stupid titles to the movies. "The Hangover", for example, was translated as "If you drink, don't get marry". "Lost in Translation" was translated as something like "Matches and Mismatches" (the idiot was literally lost in translation). They have to "translate" even a title that is a character's name like "Annie Hall", "translated" in Brazil as "Neurotic fiance, nervous bride". A ~tech related~ case
  15. Can it be a word? If you try canalizador you will have mostly plumber related videos in pt-PT results and mostly random results in pt-BR. If you type the letter v, PT-pt results will display a hip hop Portuguese singer in the first result: But not in pt-BR in which a trending Brazilian song (a terrible one) is displayed in first place:
  16. In fact if you edit the phone number field by removing only one character and reinserting it immediately you will have the phone number correctly formatted in Alfred in the same way as Contacts.app.
  17. The hl parameter specifies the web interface language (host language). If you don't use pt-BR in your youtube.json you will not have Brazilian Portuguese results.
  18. Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese codes are wrong in youtube.json. The correct codes are pt-PT and pt-BR and not pt and br.
  19. Never mind! I just realized the results were unchanged because they were cached. I cleared the cache and now I have nearby results! Thanks again, deanishe!
  20. Hey deanishe, I have built the workflow from the source folder, as the binary file was not updated by you in GitHub, and can't see these options in the configuration sheet.
  21. It's a known issue with macOS Contacts API which is used by Alfred. Two years ago @Vero mentioned in the following post that they had a ticket to address the issue in a major version, but the fix didn't come out yet.
×
×
  • Create New...