Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


cands last won the day on January 8 2018

cands had the most liked content!

About cands

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

1,829 profile views
  1. I've also experienced these problems. The link is not working anymore, could you update it or can anyone else share this workflow?
  2. Useful workflow, thank you! I wonder is it by any means possible to get battery levels of connected devices?
  3. Agree, it's very useful. You may also update to 'tell application id "com.runningwithcrayons.Alfred"' (instead of 'tell application "Alfred 4"'), which should also work for future Alfred versions (Alfred 5, 6, ...).
  4. This workflow sounds useful but the link is dead.
  5. Thank you for explaining. Sorry but I have no hints, I am not experienced with AppleScript etc. but there are many knowledgeable people on the forum so if anyone has tips it is appreciated. Even though this tool is not super fast it is still fast enough in my opinion to be quite useful, thank you again for making it.
  6. Thank you very much for making and improving this great workflow! I think it works great, just wonder is it possible to make it faster (i.e. decrease the time the workflow takes to move/resize windows)? It's not a big deal, but compared to some other window management programs, e.g. BetterTouchTool, it's a bit slower and improving speed would make it even more useful.
  7. I noticed that the results when invoking this workflow does not behave as ordinary Alfred results, e.g. result items (files) cannot be dragged to be copied to a folder and I cannot access File Actions as usual by pressing right arrow. This limits the usefulness somewhat. Is it possible to get the result items behave as standard? I'm on macOS 10.14.2 and Alfred 3.7.1.
  8. Wow, that was a really fast update! It works perfect and is very convenient to change the format in the WF settings, thank you very much!
  9. Thank you, this is handy! Would it be possible to support custom date strings as shown in the results (“Added: date”)? Personally I would prefer the form YYYY-MM-DD. I realize that this can be done in the Python code, but it would be convenient if date formatting could be changed by e.g. a workflow variable or another easy way that does not require the users to tinker with the Python code.
  10. Really useful, great with the history! Thank you!
  11. I also think Keyboard Maestro could be a good alternative.
  12. Thanks for updating the workflow for OmniFocus 3! It works great for me on macOS 10.13.6/Alfred 3.7/OmniFocus 3.0.1. A feature request: The workflow has a lot of options to list all tasks with certain criteria, but there doesn't seem to be a way to just list (as complement to search) all tasks in the inbox. That would be useful when there are not too many tasks in the inbox (personally I normally have less than five inbox items).
  • Create New...