Steps to reproduce bug:
1. Made a number of customizations to the Clipboard settings, changing keystroke, size of clipboard, length of time to retain past clipboards.
2. Turned on Alfred settings sync to Dropbox for this Mac only, pointing to folder in ~/Dropbox/Apps/Alfred/
3. Go back and check the Clipboard settings and observe that they have all reverted back to the Alfred defaults.
4. Restarted Alfred, made the same customizations to the Clipboard settings, restarted Alfred and the Clipboard setting changes are not preserved and are all reverted to Alfred's default settings. No other settings appear to have this problem. 5. To resolve the problem, I pointed the Alfred sync folder back to ~/Library/Application Support/Alfred 2/ (a folder not synced by Dropbox) and all the Clipboard settings were restored and continued stay as they were set and also kept any further changes I made those settings.
6. Have not had any problems with sync feature preserving other Alfred 2 settings.
Details: Mac OSX 10.9.1
Alfred 2.1.1 build 227