This workflow allows you to switch between multiple Apple accounts quickly and easily in iTunes, App Store and iBooks. Also it can automatically turn on iTunes Match (iCloud Music Library) for you after switching (when available). Passwords will only be stored in Keychain. Keywords
switch - Switch between Apple accounts in iTunes, App Store and iBooks
fill - Autofill the password of your Apple account to the current input area
Download v1.5: http://cl.ly/cFsl v1.4: http://cl.ly/YC2k v1.3: http://cl.ly/Xqnl v1.2: http://cl.ly/U5YK v1.1: http://cl.ly/U4Aw v1.0: http://cl.ly/U4KK
Version 1.5 (2015-08-16)
- Compatible with iTunes 12.2.
- For users who use multiple input languages, now it can change input language to English before switching and autofilling to prevent entering non-ASCII characters, and switch back to previous input language when done. (Thanks to https://github.com/ybian/smartim)
- Support non-email Apple ID.
Version 1.4 (2014-10-23)
- Update to OS X Yosemite's icons and fix some small bugs on Yosemite.
Version 1.3 (2014-10-02)
- Fix an issue that account and password would be entered into wrong fields in Mac App Store on OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Version 1.2 (2014-02-24)
- New keyword "fill" to type in Apple account passwords for you automatically.
Version 1.1 (2014-02-23)
- Fix a mistake that passwords are stored in the configuration file.
Packal address http://www.packal.org/workflow/apple-account-switcher
Note: Technically, it should be able to support all system languages. But if it doesn't work with your system language, please contact me.