Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. also having this issue. was using "Alfred Dark (Alfred Default Theme)". duplicated it and turned "window blur" down to 0...so far so good...will report back if issue comes back.
  2. searching note titles has become painfully slow, to the point where it's faster to just search directly in Evernote itself...are there any steps I can take to try to improve this? thanks!
  3. Upon playing with the workflow & Todoist further (I'm new to Todoist), it looks like it works just fine for me except: I can't get the workflow to properly set the priority. Everything else - project, label, due date - works, but the priority setting will not go through properly. The command completes successfully, and the task is added along with the right project, label, and due date, but it will not have any priority set. Even when it works, It spits out an error whenever I add a task, even if I add it with no special options (ie. running the command: 'todo create test task
  4. How did you fix the errors? I seem to be getting the same ones...I don't really use the priority/label fields so that's not a big deal to me, but I do need to be able to set the project appropriately...
  5. Thanks. I did that, and turns out many VPN just block SMTP connections for the exact reason you mentioned - spam. All I had to do was contact my VPN provider asking them to whitelist my mail server. It's working again!
  6. Thanks. Is it possible for me to debug this further? The error I'm getting back isn't very useful...
  7. I recently started using a VPN (privateinternetaccess.com), and it appears to have broken this workflow. Whenever I try to use it while connected to VPN, I get the above error...If I disconnect from VPN, the workflow works fine. Any idea why, and is there anything I can do to make it work whilst connected to VPN? Thanks!
  8. So this morning this workflow/script stopped working...In the time it took me to write this post (about an hour as I had to deal with some work stuff in between) it suddenly started working again...So I figured I'd make the post anyway as I'm curious what may have caused this... So, when running the workflow I was getting this error: [ERROR: alfred.workflow.action.script] Unable to send email message: [Errno 60] Operation timed out I tried running the script in terminal and I just get the same exact error: Unable to send email message: [Errno 60] Operation timed out My next thought w
  9. Geez, I feel like an idiot...they are all in spam...I didn't even think of checking because I've been using this workflow for over a year and never had this problem. I just looked, and only the notes I started sending today are in there - none before that. And I tried sending some notes just now from the computers I've been using this workflow on and they also went to spam. So odd that this randomly started happening just as I set up this workflow on a new machine... Sorry for the trouble and thanks for your help!
  10. $ ls -l /usr/local/bin/python3 lrwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 69 Sep 17 11:19 /usr/local/bin/python3 -> ../../../Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/bin/python3 $ which python3 /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/bin/python3 when i run the script in the terminal, it looks like it runs successfully...gives me the "Mail sent: <message>" response: $ /Library/Scripts/quickmessage.py -r emailaddy@email.com -s testing1235subaaaaaj -m testing1235msgasdfsdf Mail sent: testing1235msgasdfsdf
  11. Yeah, I figured this wasn't enough info, but I wasn't sure what else to provide...Figured an expert could help guide me Yes, python is found in /usr/local/bin/python3: "$ sudo find / -name python3" in terminal results in: find: /dev/fd/3: Not a directory find: /dev/fd/4: Not a directory /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/bin/python3 /usr/local/bin/python3 I installed Python 3.5 from python.org Thanks!
  12. So I had been using this just fine for quite a while now, and yesterday I got a new Macbook Pro so I installed python, copied the script over, confirmed permissions were properly set, etc...But it's not working for me on the new machine...Alfred isn't spitting any errors. Also, I get the notification saying that the mail was sent. However, I never receive an email... I went into webmail for the sending account, figuring that I'd check there to see if the messages were in the sent mail folder, but the sent mail folder is completely empty. This tell me nothing, since I guess none of the no
  13. Thanks for the blog post dhjdhj! I've already used it a ton to email myself quick notes! If you ever make improvements, it would be great if you could post it on the Alfred Forum...Thanks again!
  • Create New...